Have you set your New Year's resolution yet? Don't because most people fail to stick to it. Create a vision board instead but with a twist.
The new year is an excellent time to start something new, improve your focus and really get serious about your goals. A lot of people spend the new year creating vision boards but I really want you to create something more than a bunch of magazine pictures glued onto poster board. Your vision should be organized in a way that will help you create actionable goals.
1. Visualize It - Get focused on what you want in 2017. What does it look, taste and feel like?
2. Write It - When you think of your vision, what words stand out to you? Driven. Creative. Bloom. Live. Love. Fierce.
3. Create It - You really want your goals to flow. so if you have specific career, family, travel and health goals, Your vision board should reflect that. I tweaked a Feng Shui guide I discovered a few years ago so each specific area has its place.
4. Goal It - How your vision happens in the goals you set. You want to set SMART Goals. Specific - Measurable - Attainable - Radical and Realistic - Timebound and go for it.
5. Live It - 2017 is the year of Fruition so Live Your Vision, Walk in Your Purpose and Bloom
Remember, your vision is fluid. Feel free to add to it at any time. You can also create a vision journal to chronicle your accomplished goals or establish a dedicated place to goal set. If you are ready to move forward, consider investing in a Life Coach to get you moving forward.
If you'd like some tools to get you started or if you want to attend a Bloom Into You Vision Board this Saturday visit www.liveinbloom.com. There is a special offer of $5.00 off Bloom Into You: The Ultimate Vision Board Party with Life Coach Tiffany Miller. Lunch is included for $25. Register by Tuesday, January 3, 2017.
Cheers to Blooming in 2017!
Special Note: If you'd like your New Year to smell like lavendar, purchase a Mini Mandela Satchet from The Zen Dragonfly today.