1. Are you in the Hamster Wheel going no where or Problem Solving? If you are stuck in the same rut or experiencing and obstacle, ask yourself " Am I focused on the obstacle or the solution?" Go back to the plan or create a new plan to problem solve.
2. Have a Self to Self Conversation - I describe life coaching sessions as a series of questions that you've probably asked yourself a million times and now it's time to answer them to move forward. Talk to yourself like you would talk to your best friend. I can. I am. Affirmations. Talk yourself through to success.
3. Name Your Emotions - Express yourself in the beautiful and difficult moments. If you are not fine, deal with that. If you are happy, rejoice in that. You don't to let the world know but you also don't need to contain your emotions. It's healthier to let it out,publicly or privately.
4. Weigh Your Options - Consider what is best for you with rational thinking. People do not make the best decisions when their emotions are running high. Create a list of pros and cons, read it over, then make a rational decision.
5. Gratitude - Gratitude is a common theme in each blog post and Real Milwaukee segment. It's link to happiness. Studies show people who express gratitude are 25% more happier. Write it down. Post about it. Speak it out loud. Just take a moment daily to acknowledge the goodness in your life.
Practice these tips and let me now how it's worked for you in the comments section below.
Tiffany ~ The Creative Coach